JobTrac gives you full control of your projects by tracking changes to the job’s original contract. Track the status of change orders, alternates, submittals and all correspondence, daily logs and documentation related to each project.
Track Changes to Your Jobs with Complete Project Management
On-time and on-budget completion of all your projects is ensured through JobTrac’s contract change order management and communication control system. JobTrac keeps you in full control of your projects by tracking budgeted and completed labor, material, equipment and subcontracts, including all modifications to the original contract. Track change orders, alternates, submittals and all correspondence, daily logs and documentation related to each project. Manage project costs and requests for payment with detailed Requests for Quotes (RFQs), purchase orders, submittals, timecards and Applications for Payment.
Know whose court the ball is in at all times with ConEst’s JobTrac.
Full integration with IntelliBid and PowerSuite data tracking software allows for a seamless transfer of project information.
- Schedule & monitor labor and material progress of the full project by task
- Track change orders & contract related documentation, maintaining a record of all contract negotiations
- Receive alerts for expiring change orders
- View status of project events at a glance with built-in calendar
- Generate RFQs for pricing from vendors
- View status of perpetual (reserved & available) inventory materials by quantity & location
- Create & track detailed purchase orders and field/inventory requisitions
- Produce Daily Work Reports to monitor resources, disruptions, accidents, etc.
- Manage your Applications for Payment with flexible Schedule of Values recalculation
- Track expenses incurred against the revenue produced with complete job costing
- Use historical job costing data by job type to create a true labor factoring adjustment % calculation based on your company’s past performance
- Track & store all project related information required by the insurance company to process bonds including the bond amount, project start date,
liquidated damages amount & project duration
Based on AIA billing methods, create your Application for Payment using information stored in JobTrac as well as your project manager’s visual assessment of the job’s progress
- Full edit control of the amounts for material, labor, subcontracts, equipment and DJC by task
- TManage totals out of balance with the negotiated contract amount
- Maintain change order and alternate costing
- Track each task’s current balance, stored amount, retainage and previous payments
- Schedule and track crews, equipment, material and subcontractors by job task
- Monitor milestones for each job and task
- Track the progress and job cost of each project and task
- Reschedule predecessors automatically
- Monitor slack to utilize lead/lag days more efficiently
- Complete inventory control
- Maintain total visibility of all perpetual inventories - warehouse & at all job sites
Use the email and print utilities in the Journal Message Center repository to send RFIs, transmittals and memos.
- Email or fax your change orders, addenda, alternates, submittals, memos and breakout add/deduct quotes instantly
- Send and store messages in PDF format
“...our project managers have the information they need right at their fingertips... JobTrac’s a great timesaver”